SUNDAY 18 FEBRUARY
GAZARTE ROOF STAGE
Her guests are Doros Demosthenous and Manolis Famellos
Maria Kilaidoni and her musicians, on Sunday 18 February at the Gazarte Roof Stage, present a musical performance with bright and sweet melodies, with songs from her personal discography, from other Greek composers she loves and from the American blues, jazz and country scene, which are the main influences of her music.
Maria, known for her ability to bring a note of optimism to her performances, despite the difficult, often difficult, times we live in, together with her seven-piece band, which consists of piano, guitars, bass, drums, horns and vocals, promises you a night you will definitely remember for a long time!
The guests of honour of the evening are her favourites, Doros Dimosthenous and Manolis Famellos.
Along with her the musicians:
Themos “Apicos” Rizos: acoustic guitar, electric guitar, vocals
Alexis Stenakis: piano, clarinet
Marios Petridis: electric bass
Vangelis Tsiblakis: drums
Georgia Pehynaki: vocals
Eleni Panosopoulou: vocals
Stelios Michas Englezos: trombone
Doors open: 21:00
Basic information about the Roof Stage
– Located on the first floor of the Gazarte and has a panoramic view of the city.
– It operates both in summer as an open space and in winter, as the windows and the roof are closed around the perimeter and there is heating.
*Free seating refers to a zone with unnumbered table seating. The earlier you arrive at the venue, the more seating options you will have (our doors always open 1 hour before the event starts).
* Standing – refers to standing room.
*The plan and placement of tables by zone are shaped based on final sales from the venue.
– Access. Access for the disabled.
– Smoking: Access on the same level to a terrace for smoking.
– The entrance is located on Voutadon Street.
*The consumption of food and beverages from the bar is optional.
Tickets do not include any consumption.